Watch the video to learn about the registration process and the benefits of becoming a marketplace publisher.
Perhaps you’re not sure you want to become a publisher, or maybe you want to find out if your app is suitable for Oracle Cloud Marketplace before you join Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), or maybe you want to build a new app to publish on the marketplace. See Frequently Asked Questions.
You can become an Oracle Cloud Marketplace publisher in three easy steps:
Step 1: Get an Oracle account
Before you can register to be an Oracle Cloud Marketplace publisher, you must get an Oracle account if you don’t already have one. You use your Oracle account credentials (user name and password) to sign in to Oracle online applications, Oracle websites, support, events, communities, and more.
- Go to the Oracle Cloud website.
- Click View Accounts, and then click Create an Account.
- Enter your email address and other details in the appropriate fields. Be sure to complete all the required fields.
- Click Create Account.After your account is created, you'll receive a confirmation email at the email address that you provided.
- Follow the instructions in the email to verify your email address.
Step 2: Join Oracle PartnerNetwork
Before you can publish apps to Oracle Cloud Marketplace, your company must be registered as an Oracle partner and a member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
If you already have an OPN membership and aren't sure of your OPN status or company ID, contact Partner Assistance.
How much does it cost to join OPN?
To publish apps to Oracle Cloud Marketplace, you must join the Oracle PartnerNetwork as a member.
Although you pay $500 (USD) for an OPN membership, you don’t pay any fees or commission to publish apps to the marketplace.
How do I join OPN?
For information about becoming an Oracle PartnerNetwork member, visit the OPN website at:
You’ll need to:
Create your Oracle account if you don’t already have one.
Create a profile for your company.
Complete the OPN membership application.
You’ll receive an email confirmation that the OPN team received your membership application. The OPN team will review and process your application. You’ll receive a second email when your membership is approved.
Step 3: Register for a publisher account
You’re almost done. Your final step is to register for a publisher account to publish apps and services to Oracle Cloud Marketplace.
- Go to the Oracle Cloud Marketplace website:
- Open the Publishers menu, and then click Become a Publisher. An introductory page highlights the benefits of being an Oracle Cloud Marketplace publisher.
- Click Register.
- Sign in to your Oracle account.
- Fill out your contact information. Oracle uses this information to contact you in case additional information is required about the apps or services that you want to publish to the marketplace.
- Fill out your company information. Here are a few important notes:
OPN Number — Enter your Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) membership number. Before you can register as an Oracle Cloud Marketplace publisher, your company must be a member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN). Oracle validates the OPN number that you enter.
Company Name — When you register your company, the company name is associated with your unique OPN membership number. Enter your company name carefully. If you need to change your company’s name at some point, then you’ll need to contact Oracle.
Contact Email — You can provide only one contact email for your company. However, when you create your marketplace listings, you can provide multiple support contacts and links for each app you offer, and multiple office locations and contacts for each service you offer.
This is the email ID where you'll receive an email when Oracle creates your publisher account. You'll also provide this email ID to access the Oracle Cloud Marketplace Partner Portal to create your app listings.
Your company information, except the OPN Number, will be displayed on the PROVIDER tab for every listing you publish to Oracle Cloud Marketplace. You can use Oracle Cloud Marketplace Partner Portal to modify this information at a later date. See How do I change my company information? to learn more.
- Describe the solutions you’ll be providing.
- Click Submit when you have filled out the registration form. You'll see a confirmation message that your application was submitted.
- Click Done to close the dialog box and return to Oracle Cloud Marketplace.