Watch the video to learn about the registration process and the benefits of becoming a marketplace publisher.
Perhaps you’re not sure you want to become a publisher, or maybe you want to find out if your app is suitable for Oracle Cloud Marketplace before you join Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), or maybe you want to build a new app to publish on the marketplace.
If you have questions about publishing and the marketplace, send an email to:
We’ll put you in touch with a partner manager who can discuss your questions with you.
Alternatively, if you’re a developer, you can explore the feasibility and benefits of developing apps for Oracle Cloud without making any financial commitment and without becoming a publisher. See How do I become an Oracle Cloud developer? for more information.
You can become an Oracle Cloud Marketplace publisher in three easy steps:
Step 1: Get an Oracle account
Before you can register to be an Oracle Cloud Marketplace publisher, you must get an Oracle account if you don’t already have one. You use your Oracle account credentials (user name and password) to sign in to Oracle online applications, Oracle websites, support, events, communities, and more.
- Go to the Oracle website:
- Click the Sign In / Register link.
- Follow the instructions.
Step 2: Join Oracle PartnerNetwork
Before you can publish apps and services (consulting, integration, training) to Oracle Cloud Marketplace, your company must be registered as an Oracle partner and a member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
How much does it cost to join OPN?
The cost to join OPN depends on the membership level. To publish apps and services to Oracle Cloud Marketplace, you must have at least a Silver Membership.
Although you pay for an OPN membership, you don’t pay any fees or commission to publish apps and services to the marketplace.
What if I’m not sure I want to join OPN?
If you’re not sure you want to join OPN, then you can register as an Oracle Cloud developer. You can explore the feasibility and benefits of developing apps for Oracle Cloud without making any financial commitment. You don't need to join OPN.
How do I join OPN?
For information about becoming an Oracle partner and joining OPN, visit the OPN website at:
You’ll need to:
Create your Oracle account if you don’t already have one.
Create a profile for your company.
Complete the OPN membership application.
You’ll receive an email confirmation that the OPN team received your membership application. The OPN team will review and process your application. You’ll receive a second email when your membership is approved.
Step 3: Complete the publisher application
You’re almost done. Your final step is to complete the publisher application.
- Go to the Oracle Cloud Marketplace website:
- Open the Publishers menu, and select Become a Publisher. An introductory page highlights the benefits of being an Oracle Cloud Marketplace publisher.
- Click Go for the Publish Services and Applications on the Oracle Cloud Marketplace option if your app isn’t on the Cloud Platform Ready list, or if you want to register a service. You create media rich listings for your apps and services on Oracle Cloud
Note:If your app runs on an Oracle Cloud Platform Ready system, then click Go for the Fast-track Your Registration option. If your apps already support Oracle Database and Oracle WebLogic, you can register them as Oracle Cloud Platform Ready. Listings are automatically created for your registered apps on Oracle Cloud Marketplace. You can also use the Oracle Cloud Platform Ready logo on your website and collateral.
- Sign in to your Oracle account.
- Fill out your contact information. We use this information to contact you if we have questions about the apps or services you want to publish to the marketplace.
- Fill out your company information. Here are a few important notes:
OPN Number — Enter your Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) membership number. Before you can register as an Oracle Cloud Marketplace publisher, your company must be a member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
Company Name — When you register your company, the company name is associated with your unique OPN membership number. Enter your company name carefully. If you need to change your company’s name at some point, then you’ll need to contact us.
Contact Email — You can provide only one contact email for your company. However, when you create your marketplace listings, you can provide multiple support contacts and links for each app you offer, and multiple office locations and contacts for each service you offer.
Your company information, except the OPN Number, will be displayed on the PROVIDER tab for every listing you publish to Oracle Cloud Marketplace. You can use Oracle Cloud Marketplace Partner Portal to modify this information at a later date. See How do I change my company information? to learn more.
- Complete one of the following based on your registration form.
- Publish Services and Applications on the Oracle Cloud
Marketplace — Select the product focus of your apps and services, describe the solutions you’ll be providing, and select the type of offerings you want to be able to publish: apps, services, or both.
Oracle approves your publisher application for the products you select. When you create a listing for Oracle Cloud Marketplace, you can associate the listing to one or more of your approved products only.
- Fast-track Your Registration — Enter your partner application product information. Optionally, select to have your applications listed on the Oracle Cloud
Marketplace with the Oracle Cloud Platform Ready designation and whether you want to conduct a proof of value test.
Oracle approves your applications and creates the listings on Oracle Cloud Marketplace.
- Publish Services and Applications on the Oracle Cloud Marketplace — Select the product focus of your apps and services, describe the solutions you’ll be providing, and select the type of offerings you want to be able to publish: apps, services, or both.
- Click Submit when you have completed the registration form. A dialog box confirms that your application was submitted.
- Click Done to close the dialog box and return to Oracle Cloud
Marketplace.We’ll review and process your application. After your application is approved, we'll provide the details about how to access Oracle Cloud Marketplace Partner Portal.
Note:Under Not an OPN Member Yet?, click Join OPN to join Oracle PartnerNetwork and click Go to register as an Oracle Cloud Marketplace developer. See Join Oracle PartnerNetwork and How do I become an Oracle Cloud Marketplace developer? to learn more.