If you're a partner who is approved for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure product, then you can create artifacts.
If you're creating an artifact for a stack listing, then ensure that the Terraform configuration file is available and it is ready to be uploaded. Ensure that you have completed the prerequisites and your Terraform configuration file complies with the guidelines. See How do I Publish an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Stack?
If you're creating an artifact for an image listing, ensure that you have uploaded the image to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure before creating the artifact. See How do I Publish an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Image?
To create an artifact:
- Sign in to Oracle Cloud Marketplace Partner Portal.
- Click Artifacts.The Artifacts page displays information such as artifact name and other details related to the artifacts. The page also displays options to create, edit, and delete an artifact.
- Click Create Artifact.
- Enter the required information for each field.
In the Artifact Type field, select Terraform Template or OCI Compute Image as the artifact type.
In the Artifact Name field, enter a name for the artifact. Ensure that the length of the name is less than 200 characters.
If you selected Terraform Template artifact type, then,
- In the File field, click to select a file. The supported file type is zip.
- Review the mandatory stack guidelines specified at Guidelines for Stacks, and then select the I have reviewed and applied all the mandatory stack guidelines check box.
If you selected OCI Compute Image artifact type, then click next to the Image OCID field to select an OCI Compute Image from your tenancy. The OCI Compute Images dialog box appears.
Select an OCI tenancy, region, and compartment.
Images that match your selection display with details such as Image Name, Source Image OCID, and Created Date.
Select an OCI Compute Image from the list, and then click Select to load the selected artifact.
In the Create Artifact page, the compartment OCID, source region, and compatible shapes are displayed for the OCI Compute Image that you have selected. The Source Region is the region from which you have selected the OCI Compute Image.
- Review the mandatory image guidelines specified at Guidelines for Images, and then select the I have reviewed and applied all the mandatory image guidelines check box.
- Click Create.
How do I manage my artifacts?
To edit an artifact, click next to the artifact and then select Edit. Modify the information and click Save.
To view details about an artifact, click next to the artifact and then select Details. In the Artifact Details page, for OCI Compute Image artifacts, the details such as Artifact Name, Artifact Type, Tenancy Name, Compartment OCID, Source Image OCID, Compatible Shapes, Source Region, Published Image OCID, Replicated Region(s), Status, Validation Results, and Created Date are displayed. For Terraform Template artifacts, the details such as Artifact Name, Artifact Type, File Name, Status, and Created Date are displayed.
- Replicated Region(s) field is a read-only field. The replicated regions are displayed when a listing to which this artifact is associated is published. The list of replicated regions indicate that the listing is installable in these regions in the OCI Console.
- Use the Published Image OCID if you want to publish a stack listing that refers to this image.
In the Artifact Details page, you can click Edit to edit the artifact information.
To delete an artifact, click next to the artifact and then select Delete.
To search for an artifact, enter the artifact name in the text box at the top of the Artifacts page and click .
Click Filter to select the artifacts you want to display. You can show all artifacts (default value), show only artifacts of Terraform Template type, or show only artifacts of OCI Compute Image type. You can also filter your artifacts by selecting one or more status names to show only artifacts with the selected status such as Available, Unavailable, or In Progress.
Click Sort by to change the display order of the artifacts. You can sort by recent artifacts or name.