For security reasons, you’re not allowed to add external content to reports or embed your reports in other applications unless your administrator considers it safe to do so. In addition, administrators allow self-service connection to some data sources such as Dropbox and Google Drive. Only administrators can register safe domains.
- In the Oracle Analytics Home page, click the Navigator, and then click Console.
- Click Safe Domains.
- Click Add Domain to register a safe domain.
- Enter the name of the safe domain. Use formats such as:
- Specify the types of resources to allow for each domain.
Select the types of resources you want to allow, for example, images, scripts, and so on.
Deselect to block any resource types you don't consider safe.
- If you want to allow users to embed their projects, reports, and dashboards in
external content located on the domain, select
- To remove a domain, select it and click the Delete icon.