For security reasons, you’re not allowed to add external content to reports, embed your reports in other applications, or connect to some data sources (such as Dropbox and Google Drive) unless your administrator considers it safe to do so. Only administrators can register safe domains.
After you've registered a domain as safe, users need to sign out and sign back in to access content from that source.
Note:There is a limit to the number of safe domains and individual settings that can be included in browser requests. To avoid reaching or exceeding this limit, add only the domains that you need and select only the options you know you require. Wherever possible, take advantage of wildcards to avoid multiple entries.
- In the Oracle Analytics Home page, click the Navigator, and then click Console.
- Click Safe Domains.
- Click Add Domain to register a safe domain.
- Enter the name of the safe domain. Use formats such as:
- Specify the types of resources to allow for each domain.
Select the types of resources you want to allow, for example, images, scripts, and so on.
Deselect to block any resource types you don't consider safe.
- If you want to allow users to embed their visualizations, reports, and
dashboards in external content located on the domain, select
- To remove a domain, select it and click the Delete icon.