Connect Oracle Analytics Cloud to your organization’s email server, so analysts can email their reports directly from Oracle Analytics Cloud.
- Click Console.
- Click Service Administration.
- Click Configure Mail Settings.
- Enter the name of the SMTP Server and Port you want to use to deliver emails.For example,
- For Display Name of Sender and Email Address of Sender, enter the name and email address you want to see in the “From” field on emails delivering reports.
- Optional. If the mail server requires authentication:
- Click Authenticated.
- Enter the Username and Password for a user with access to the email server.
- Optional. For secure communication:
- If you mail server uses SSL or TLS, select SSL/TLS and then select or drag and drop the certificate file (.pem).With SSL/TLS, the port is 465.
- STARTTLS is a way to take an existing insecure connection and upgrade it to a secure connection using SSL or TLS. To use STARTTLS, select STARTTLS and then select or drag and drop the certificate file (.pem).With STARTTLS, the port is 587.
- If you mail server uses SSL or TLS, select SSL/TLS and then select or drag and drop the certificate file (.pem).
- Click Test to verify that Oracle Analytics Cloud can connect to the mail server.