Whitelisting allows or approves access to specific content. For security reasons, you’re not allowed to add external content to reports or embed your reports in other applications unless your administrator considers it safe to do so. Only administrators can add safe domains to the whitelist.
- Click Console.
- Click Safe Domains.
- Click Add Domain to register a safe domain.
- Enter the name of the safe domain. Use formats such as:
- Specify the types of resources users can embed in their projects, reports, and
Select the types of resources you want to allow, for example, images, scripts, and so on.
Deselect to block any resource types you don't consider safe.
- If you want to allow users to embed their projects, reports, and dashboards in
external content located on the domain, select
- To remove a domain, select it and click the Delete icon.