Whitelisting allows or approves access to specific content. For security reasons, you’re not allowed to add external content to reports or embed your reports in other applications unless your administrator considers it safe to do so. Only administrators can add safe domains to the whitelist.
- Click Console.
- Click Safe Domains.
- To allow users to embed content from other domains in their BI reports, click Add Domain under Allow importing from.
- To allow users to embed their BI reports in content located on other domains, click Add Domain under Allow embedding in.
- Enter the name of the safe domain. Use formats such as:
- For any safe domain you allow content to be imported from, select the types of resources you want to allow and block any resource types you don't consider safe.
- To remove a domain, select it and click the Delete icon.
Note:After adding a safe domain, you’ll need to sign out and sign back in if you want to access content from that source.
See Embedding External Images and Other External Resources in Your Content and Embedding Your Content in Other Applications in Visualizing Data and Building Reports in Oracle Analytics Cloud.