Adobe Acrobat provides a calculation function in the Field Properties dialog box.
To create a field to display a calculated total on a report:
- Create a text field to display the calculated total. Give the field any Name you choose.
- In the Field Properties dialog box, select the Format tab.
- Select Number from the Category list.
- Select the Calculate tab.
- Select the radio button next to "Value is the <List of operations> of the following fields:"
- Select sum (+) from the list.
- Click the Pick... button and select the fields to be totaled.