You can use Template Viewer to profile XSLT. The XSL template includes time-logging commands that enable time measurements and act as a profiling tool. When you run a template, the log.csv file is generated to record the time for the running of the XSL code.
- Open Template Viewer.From the Windows desktop, click Start, then Programs, then Oracle BI Publisher Desktop, then Template Viewer.
- Browse and select the working directory.
- Select the XML data file and RTF template file to generate XSL.
- Select Tools, then Generate XSL file from, then Inject Profiling into XSL.
- Select RTF Template to generate XSL.
- Select Excel from the Output Format list.
- Click Start Processing.
- Open the file using Excel.
- Note the three areas that consume the most time.