Use Model Administration Tool to edit a semantic model that you previously uploaded to Oracle Analytics Cloud.
- Open Model Administration Tool.
Go to your Windows Start menu, click Oracle Analytics Client Tools, and then select Model Administration Tool.
- In Model Administration Tool, click the File menu, select Open, and then In the Cloud.
- Enter connection information for Oracle Analytics Cloud.
- Update your model.
- Make changes to the model, as required.
- To validate your changes, click Tools, Show Consistency Checker, and then click Check All Objects.
- To save the changes locally, click File, and then click Save.
- To upload your changes to Oracle Analytics Cloud, click File, Cloud, and then click Publish.
Refresh – Use this option to refresh your semantic model with the latest updates. If another developer has modified the semantic model, then you’re prompted to initiate a merge.
Discard – Use this option to cancel any changes that you’ve made to the semantic model in the current session.