To start a project, choose and add a data set and then drag and drop its columns onto the Visualize page's canvas to create visualizations.
If you want to learn about the data sets that are available to you, then you can view a list of data sets and find out more information about each data set. See View a List of Data Sets.
A project can contain one or more data sets. When you add more than one data set, Oracle Analytics blends the data. You can check the default blending, or update or add data blending between data sets. See Blend Data Sets.
- On the Home page, click Create and click Project.
- In the Add Data Set dialog, click a data set and then click Add.
- Optional: To add another data set, go to the Data Panel, click Add (+).
- Optional: Select Add Data Set, and in the Add Data Set select a data set and click Add to Project.
- In the Data Panel, locate and drag and drop data columns onto the Visualize canvas to start building visualizations.
- Click Save.