You can create connections to Dropbox and use the connections to access data.
- If needed, set up an application in Dropbox:
- Sign into your Dropbox account, and then go to the Developer’s Area.
- Click Create app to create and save an application.
- Open the application’s Settings, paste the redirect URL provided by Analytics
Cloud, and copy the App key and App secret.Read the Dropbox documentation for more information about how to perform these tasks.
- On the Data or Home page, click Create, then click Connection to display the Create Connection dialog.
- Browse or search for the Dropbox icon. Click the Dropbox icon.
- Enter a name for the connection, and then enter the required connection
Field Description Redirect URL Confirm that the Dropbox application is open and its Settings area is displaying. Copy the URL in the Redirect URL field and paste it into the Dropbox application’s OAuth 2 Redirect URIs field and then click Add. Client ID Go to the Dropbox application, locate the App key field, and copy the key value. Go to Analytics Cloud and paste this value into the Client ID field. Client Secret Go to the Dropbox application, locate the App secret field, click Show to reveal the secret, and copy the secret value. Go to Analytics Cloud and paste this value into the Client Secret field.
- Click Authorize. When prompted by Dropbox to authorize the connection, click Allow.The Create Connection dialog refreshes and displays the name of the Dropbox account and associated email account.
- Click Save. You can now create data sets from the Dropbox connection. See Add a Spreadsheet from Dropbox or Google Drive.