A sequence is a saved sequential list of specified data flows and is useful when you want to run multiple data flows as a single transaction. If any flow within a sequence fails, then all the changes done in the sequence are rolled back.
- On the Home page click Create and select Sequence.
- Drag and drop the data flows and sequences to the Sequence pane.
- Click the menu icon to move an item up or down in the list, and to remove an item.
- Click Save. When you save a sequence, it’s displayed in the Sequence area of the Data page.
- Go to the Sequence area of the Data page, select the sequence, and click Execute Sequence.
- Go to the Data page and click Data Sets to see the list of resulting data sets.