You can print your workbook's visualizations, canvases, or stories.
When you print, the visualization or pages are re-rendered based on the size and orientation you selected. So if you're printing a table, then your printed copy might not contain all of the table's rows and columns included in your visualization, canvas, or story.
- On the Home page, select a workbook containing the visualization, canvas, or story to print, click the Actions menu, and then select Open.
- On the Visualize or Present canvas, click Menu, and Export, and then click Print.
- Specify a name, and select an option from the include
- Name - You can update the name if needed.
- Include - You can select to print the Active Visual, Active Canvas, or All Canvases. You can also click Include Filters (if there are filters), and Include Title to include them in the printed output.
- Size - You can use the Custom setting (the default size) to print using the height and width displayed on your screen, and optionally select Scale Proportionally, or you can select a different size option (for example, US Letter, A4).
- Orientation - You can select whether to print in Landscape or Portrait format.
- Optional: If filters are in the visualization or workbook, and you want to include them, click Include Filters.
- Optional: If you want to include the title, click Include Title.
- Optional: From the Size list, select the paper to use. When using Custom, specify the width and height in inches (in), pixels (px), or millimeters (mm).
- Optional: Select the print format orientation.
- Click Print.