You can select multiple points on the map in a specific area that you define using the selection tools.
- Create or open the project with map visualizations and confirm that you're working on the Visualize canvas
- Select the map visualization.
- On the visualization toolbar, do one of the following:
- Click the Rectangle Selection tool and drag a rectangle on the map to select the points or area you want.
- Click the Radial Selection tool and select a point on the map, then drag outward to create a circle. The unit shows the total distance covered on the map.
- Click the Polygon Selection tool and drag a freehand border around the points or area you want to select on the map.
The selected points or area is highlighted on the map.