You can share visualizations or stories as a file in a variety of formats, such as DVA (a visualization project), Powerpoint (PPTX), Adobe Acrobat (PDF), PNG, or CSV (data only).
- Create or open a project.
- On the Visualize or Narrate canvas, click the Share icon on the project toolbar, then click File.
- Use the Format option to select the output format you
want, and specify output options:
- For Powerpoint (pptx), Acrobat (pdf), and Image (png) - Specify the file name, paper size, and orientation.
- For Data (csv) - Specify the output file name. This option only includes the data used in the project. The outputted file uses the data delimiter for your computer's locale. For example, if your locale is set to Brazil, then the delimiter for numeric decimals is a comma instead of a period, which is used when your locale is set to United States.
- For Package (dva) - Specify whether to include project data, credentials, and access control lists (ACLs). To enable users to open the project DVA file without having to enter a password, click Connection Credentials and specify the password.
- Click Save.