If the current cube is a block storage cube, then you can select whether to enable the following options:
- Aggregate missing values: If you never load data at parent levels, selecting this option may improve calculation performance. If this option is selected and you load data at the parent level, then the parent-level values are replaced by the results of the cube consolidation, even if the results are #MISSING values.
- Create blocks on equations: If this option is selected, then when you assign a non-constant value to a member combination for which no data block exists, a data block is created.
Selecting this option can produce a very large cube.
- Two-Pass calculation: If this option is selected, then after a default calculation, members that are tagged as two-pass are recalculated.
- On the Applications page, expand the application.
- From the Actions menu, to the right of the cube name, click Inspect.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Select Calculation.
- Select the options that you want.
- Click Save.