Use the Audits feature to check and verify the code of your application as you develop it. This feature helps you catch and fix errors before you stage and deploy your application.
- Click Audits to view the Audits pane.The application is scanned and results are displayed in the Audits pane. The results are sorted into four categories based on severity.
- Review the listed issues. For each issue, you can review severity, issue details, source and location.
- Optionally, filter the issue list to review specific issues by using the Search field and by selecting or deselecting the severity buttons.
- Select an issue and click the Menu icon ().
- Select Open in Source Editor or Open Artifact to view the source code for the issue.
- Select Do not report this type of defect again to ignore similar defects in future.
- Resolve the issue, if possible, by selecting the appropriate option.
For example, for the String not externalized for translation issue, select the Add to translation bundle option to fix the issue.
Description of the illustration audits_extr_tran_resolve-png.png
Similarly, for the Element should have non empty ID attribute type issues, select the Add missing ID attribute option to fix the issue.
Description of the illustration audits_miss_attr_resolve-png.png