The dedicated Exadata infrastructure feature of Oracle Autonomous Database enables you to create an Oracle Autonomous Database platform that is private and isolated to your use all the way down to the Oracle Exadata hardware running your database instances and storing your database data.
You define and use Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Networking and IAM (Identity and Access Management) resources to ensure secure and authorized use of your dedicated Autonomous Databases and the database resources that underlie them.
- The Components of Dedicated Exadata Infrastructure
- User Roles Associated with Dedicated Exadata Infrastructure
- Service Maintenance of Dedicated Exadata Infrastructure
- Access Control Within Dedicated Exadata Infrastructure
- Compartment Quotas to Manage Resource Availability
- Events and Notifications to Watch Resource Activity
- Work Requests to Monitor Long-Running Operations
- Typical Workflow
- Access Autonomous Database in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console
- Getting Help and Contacting Oracle Support