- Go to the Details page of the Autonomous Transaction Processing dedicated database you want to add CPU or storage resources to.
Note:For dedicated databases that use Autonomous Data Guard, go to the Details page of the primary database.
For instructions, see View Details of an Autonomous Transaction Processing Dedicated Database.
- On the Details page, select Scale Up/Down.
- On the Scale Up/Down page, select the change in resources for your scale request.
- Click up arrow to select a value for CPU Core Count. The default is no change.
- Click up arrow to select a value for Storage (TB). The default is no change.
- Click Update to change your resources.
Tip:To see online OCPU scaling in action, you can go through the Test online scaling capabilities of Autonomous Database hands-on lab.