A notebook is a web-based interface for data analysis, data discovery, data visualization and collaboration.
Before you create a notebook, you must assign it to a project, which resides inside a workspace.
Whenever you create a notebook, it has an interpreter settings specification. The notebook contains an internal list of bindings that determines the order of the interpreter bindings. To create a notebook:
- In the Oracle Machine Learning home page, click Notebooks. The Notebooks page opens.
- In the Notebooks page, click Create.The Create Notebook window appears.
- In the Name field, provide a name for the notebook.
- In the Comments field, enter comments, if any.
- In the Connections field, select a connection in the drop-down list. By default, the Global Connection Group is assigned.
- Click OK.
Your notebook is created. You can now use the notebook to fetch data for data discovery and data analysis.