A project is a container for your notebooks, and a workspace is a container for your projects. You can own multiple projects in a workspace.
- On the top right corner of Oracle Machine Learning home page, click the project workspace drop-down list. The project name and the workspace, in which the project resides, are displayed here. In this screenshot, the project name is USER1 Project, and the workspace name is USER1 Workspace. If a default project exists, then the default project name is displayed here.
Note:The last project that you have worked on is stored in the browser cache and is the default project. If you clear the cache, then no default exists and you must select a project.
- To create a new project, click New Project.
Figure 2-1 Project Workspace Drop-downThe Create Project dialog box opens.
- In the Create Project dialog, enter the following:
Figure 2-2 Create Project Dialog
- Name: Enter a name for your project.
- Comments: Enter comments, if any.
- Workspace: By default, the default workspace is selected. To choose another workspace, click the down arrow and select a workspace.
- To create a new workspace, click next to the Workspace field in the Create Project dialog. The Create Workspace dialog opens.
Note:You can also create a workspace by clicking Create in the Select Project dialog.
- In the Create Workspace dialog box, define the new workspace:
Figure 2-3 Create Workspace Dialog
This creates your workspace, and navigates back to the Create Project dialog box. The project that you are creating is now assigned to the newly created workspace.
- Name: Enter a name for your workspace.
- Comment: Enter comments, if any.
- Click OK.
- Click OK.
- To select a different project inside another workspace, click Select Project in the project workspace drop-down list.
- In the Select Project dialog, expand Workspace to view the projects listed in it and then click the project you want to access.
Figure 2-4 Select Project DialogThe Select Project dialog lists the workspace and all the projects in it, along with the following information:
You can sort, edit, and delete projects here.
- Created By
- Created on
- Updated By
- Last Update
Note:To delete workspaces, click Manage Workspaces in the project workspace drop-down list.
Project Ais created and assigned to the workspace
Workspace A. The screenshot in this example displays two workspaces -
Workspace Awith one project in each workspace.