You can collaborate with other users in Oracle Machine Learning by granting permissions to access your workspace. Your workspace contains your projects and notebooks.
By granting different types of permissions such as Manager, Developer, and Viewer, you can allow another user to view your workspace and perform different tasks in your projects and notebooks such as edit, create, update, delete, run, view notebooks and so on. For more information about the permission types, see About Workspace Permission Types.
Caution:If you grant the permission type Manager or Developer, then the user can also drop tables, create tables, and run any scripts at any time on your account. The user with Viewer permission type can only view your notebooks, and is not authorized to run or make any changes to your notebooks.
To grant permission to another user:
- On the top right corner of Oracle Machine Learning home page, click the project and workspace drop-down list and select Workspace Permission.The Permissions dialog box opens.
- In the Permissions dialog box, select a user from the Username drop-down list.
- In the Permissions drop-down list, select the permission type you want to grant to the selected user.
- Click Add. The selected user is granted the assigned permission. The user name is displayed in the Permissions dialog box, along with the permission type.
- Click OK. This completes the task of granting permission to a user. To delete a user and the associated permission, select the user and click Delete.