Describes how to scale your Autonomous Data Warehouse on demand by removing CPU cores or storage (TB). Also describes how to disable auto scaling.
Sign in to your Oracle Cloud Account at cloud.oracle.com.
From the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure left navigation list click Autonomous Data Warehouse.
On the Autonomous Databases page select an Autonomous Data Warehouse instance from the links under the Name column.
- From the Details page click Scale Up/Down.
- On the Scale Up/Down page, select the change in resources for your scale request:
- Click down arrow to select a value for CPU Core Count. The default is no change.
- Click down arrow to select a value for Storage (TB). The default is no change.
- When auto scaling is enabled deselect Auto Scaling to disable auto scaling.
- Click Update to change your resources.
If auto scaling is disabled while more CPUs are in use than the specified CPU Core Count, then Autonomous Data Warehouse scales the number of CPU cores in use down to the CPU Core Count number.