Oracle Data Pump offers very fast bulk data and metadata movement between Autonomous Data Warehouse and other Oracle databases.
To export data and move the data from Autonomous Data Warehouse to other Oracle databases, do the following:
- Use Data Pump Export to export to a directory on Autonomous Data Warehouse.
- Move the dump file set from the directory on Autonomous Data Warehouse to your Cloud Object Store.
- Depending on the target database you may need to download the dump files from the Cloud Object Store.
- Run Data Pump Import with the dump files.
- Perform any required clean up such as removing the dump file set from Cloud Object Store.