Data Transforms is an easy-to-use graphical user interface that Oracle Autonomous Database users can use to design graphical data transformations for data integration.
Data Transforms allows you to design data transformations in the form of data loads, data flows, and workflows, without requiring you to write any code. Data loads provide a convenient way of loading data into Autonomous Database, data flows define how the data is moved and transformed between different systems, while the workflows define the sequence in which the data flows are executed.
Note:If you do not see the Data Transforms card then your database user is missing the required DATA_TRANSFORM_USER role.
After your data flows and workflows are ready, you can execute the mappings immediately or schedule to execute them at a later time. Oracle Data Transforms run-time agent orchestrates the execution of jobs. On execution, Oracle Data Transforms generates the code for you.
- Oracle Cloud Marketplace: Create a Data Transforms instance from Oracle Cloud Marketplace. Data Transforms is available as a separate listing on Marketplace called Data Integrator: Web Edition.
- Database Actions Data Studio: Navigate to Database Actions Data Studio Page, and click Data Transforms in the Database Actions page.
If you have already registered a Data Transforms instance from OCI Marketplace with the Autonomous Database, the Data Transforms card on the Database Actions page will continue to take you to your Marketplace instance.
- APPLIES TO: Data Transforms that is available as a separate listing on Marketplace called Data Integrator: Web Edition.
- APPLIES TO: Data Transforms instance that is registered with Autonomous Database.
- APPLIES TO: Data Transforms that is part of the suite of data tools built into Oracle Autonomous Database.
The following topics describe how to access and use the Data Transforms page.