The Jobs page by default, lists the execution job sessions that are running and completed for the present day as
Date parameter is set to
Today by default. You can click on any of the instance id from the list to see its details.
To create a new job,
- Click Create Job.
The Create Job page slides-in.
- From the Resource Type drop-down, select the type of resource for which you wish to create a new job. It can be - Data Flow, Workflow or Schema.
- All the resources associated with the selected Resource Type get listed in the Resource field. From the Resource drop-down, select the required resource for which you wish to create a new job.
- Click Create.
A new job is created and is added to the existing list of jobs in the Jobs page.
For each session, you can see the Job Session ID, Name, Status, Start Time and End Time for each of the jobs that are executed. Click the Actions menu () to View Details of the jobs, Delete and Rerun the jobs, if required. If any of the steps failed, you can click on them to see the error details.
To delete a job, select the check box of the respective job session and click Delete. Upon confirmation the selected job gets deleted.
You can also search for the required job session to know its details based on filters such as:
- Name - Name of the Job
- Status - Select the required session status from the list - All, Done, Error, Queued, Running, Waiting and Warning.
- Date - Select the date in which the required job session was executed - All, Today, Yesterday, Last Week, Last Month and Custom Range, which allows you to select specific From and To dates.
To view the job sessions pertaining to a specific project:
- Click the Project tile displayed in the Projects page.
Project Details page appears.
- In the left pane, click Jobs.
Jobs page appears. It displays all the jobs and their details pertaining to the selected project.
Note:This page is project specific and displays only the jobs pertaining to the selected project.
- To create a new job, click Create Job.
- Enter all the required details and click Create.
A new job is created and is added to the existing list of jobs for the project.