You can edit action links or delete those you don't want any more. For example, if the URL to an "Opportunity" site changes you can point to the new URL.
- Open the dashboard for editing.
- If the action and action link are associated with an action link menu:
- Click Properties for the action link menu.
- Make the appropriate changes to the menu label and caption.
- In the Action Links area, select the action you want and click Edit.
- To edit an action that isn’t part of a menu, click Properties for the action link.
- Update the action link.
- Click More and select Edit Action to edit the action.
- Edit the action and click OK.
- Click OK in the Action Link Properties dialog, and in the Action Link Menu Properties dialog (if displayed).
- Click Save.
Click Delete on the action link (or action link menu) toolbar to remove actions you don't want any more.