You can print one or more of your project's visualizations, canvases, or stories.
- Create or open a data visualization project.
- Select the visualization you want to print and click Menu or right-click and click Share, then select Print. Alternatively, click Share Project (Save, Print, Export) on the project toolbar and select Print.
- In the Print dialog, specify details such as the paper size and orientation and whether to include all the canvases and stories or only a single canvas and story.
- Click Print. The browser's print dialog is displayed.
- Specify other printing preferences such as which printer to use and how many copies to print and click Print.