You can rename items and views to make their names more meaningful to you.
You can rename items to make their names more meaningful to you. For example, you can change the name of the "High Products" filter to "Top 3 Products."
- On the Classic home page, click Catalog.If you’re not on the Classic home page, first click Open Classic Home on the toolbar or navigator bar.
- In the Catalog page, search for the item that you want to rename.
- In the search results for the item, click More, and then Rename.
- Give the item a new name.
- Optionally, click Preserve references to the old name of the item, if the option is available for the item.Use this option to specify that existing references to the previous name of the item are maintained. This creates a shortcut with the old name that points to the renamed item in the catalog. If you don’t select this option, then existing references break.
- Click OK.
You can rename views to make their names more meaningful to you. For example, you can change the name of a view from "Sales Forecast 2014" to "Forecast 2014."
- Open the analysis for editing.
- On the Results tab, click Edit View.
- In the view editor toolbar, click Rename View.
- In the Rename View dialog, give the view a new name.
- Click OK.