You can create a filter based on the values that are returned by another analysis. You can use any saved analysis that returns a column of values to filter the matching column in an analysis.
For example, you can create a filter that is based on the results of the Brand Revenue analysis.
- Create or open a named filter or analysis to which you want to apply an inline filter.
- Find the filter.
- If you’re working with a named filter, then locate the Saved Filter pane. From the Subject Areas pane, select the column for which you want to create a filter.
- If you’re working with an inline filter, then locate the Filters Pane. From the Filters Pane toolbar, click Create a filter for the current Subject Area. Select the column for which you want to create the filter.
The New Filter dialog is displayed.
- In the Operator field of the New Filter dialog, select is based on the results of another analysis.
- In the Saved Analysis field, enter the path to the analysis or click Browse to locate it.
- Select a column name from the Use Values in Column menu.
- In the Relationship field, select the appropriate relationship between the results and the column to be filtered.
- Click OK.