Create a data source that uses files stored in an existing Oracle Storage Cloud Service instance. Use this storage server as the source of the data that you want to repair and enrich, or use it as the target where you store the repaired and enriched data.
To add an existing Oracle Storage Cloud Service instance as a source or target:
- On the Home or Catalog page, click Create Source.The Create Source page appears.
- In the Name field, enter a name to identify the source.The name must not contain spaces. If you enter a space, then the application changes it to an underscore.
- From the Type drop-down list, select Oracle Cloud Storage .
- Provide your credentials to access your Oracle Storage Cloud Service instance.This information appears in the email that you receive when you activate your Oracle Storage Cloud Service account.
- In the Service URL field, enter the URL.This URL is the Service REST Endpoint that appears in the Overview tab of your Oracle Cloud My Account page.
- In the Username field, enter the user name.This is the user name specified in the email that you receive when you create your account.
- In the Password field, enter the password.This is the password specified in the email that you receive when you create your account.
- In the Service URL field, enter the URL.
- Optionally, click Test to verify that you entered the correct data, and that the connection to the service works.A confirmation message appears.
- Click Save.The Catalog page appears.