(Hyperledger Fabric v2.2.4) Each chaincode that you deploy or upgrade consists of a chaincode package and a chaincode definition.
- Go to the console and select the Channels tab.
- Select the channel that you want to inspect and then click Deployed
Chaincodes.The deployed chaincodes summary table lists the names and versions of the chaincodes deployed to the channel.
- Click the More Actions menu icon for a chaincode and then click View Chaincode Definition to see the chaincode definition, including the endorsement policy and private data collections.
- Click a package ID. The Installed Peers Summary page is displayed, showing which peers the package is installed on. You can click the peer to view more information about it.
- Click the Deployed on Channels pane to see
all of the channels the chaincode is deployed on. You can click a channel to
view more information about it. From this pane, you can click Deploy on a New Channel to deploy the chaincode package to a different channel, or to the same channel using a different chaincode definition.