(Hyperledger Fabric v2.2.4) You can view information about a chaincode's private data collections.
After you deploy a chaincode, you might need to view its private data collections to see how they were defined.
You can’t modify the private data collections for a deployed chaincode. To change the private data collections, upgrade the chaincode and specify new private data collections.
- Go to the console and select the Channels tab.
- Click the name of the channel where the chaincode is deployed, and then click Deployed Chaincodes to open the Deployed Chaincodes Summary page.
- Click the More Actions menu icon for the desired deployed chaincode.
- Click View Chaincode Definition.
- On the Chaincode Definition window, expand Private Data Collection, and then locate the collection that you want to view.