Assign users to groups to automatically give them the appropriate roles and permissions for Oracle Content and Experience.
To assign users to groups:
- If you're not already in the Oracle Identity Cloud
- Sign in to Oracle Cloud as the cloud account administrator. You can find your account name and login information in your welcome email.
- In the Infrastructure Console, click on the top left to open the navigation menu, click Identity, then click Federation. You might need to use the scroll bar on the left to scroll down to see the menu option.
- On the Federation page, click the link to the Oracle Identity Cloud Service Console. The IDCS Console opens in a new window.
- In the IDCS Console, click , and then click Groups.
- Open the group you want to assign users to.
- Click Assign.
- Select the users you want to add, and then click OK.
Now that you've deployed Oracle Content and Experience, you need to perform other tasks to roll out the service. See Understand the Roll-Out Process.