As the primary account administrator (the person who created the Oracle Cloud subscription), you perform prerequisite steps, and then you or other delegated users can create Oracle Content and Experience instances from the Infrastructure Console.
Creating an Oracle Content and Experience instance consists of the following steps:
- Create a compartment for Oracle Content and Experience.
- Depending on your specific needs, you may also want to perform some advanced pre-deployment tasks:
- Delegate creation of Oracle Content and Experience instances to other users:
- Create multiple instances in separate environments to accommodate different identity and security requirements (for example, one environment for development and one for production).
- Create an instance in another region to use services available in other data centers.
- Create a private instance to ensure access is limited to internal networks and that end users have the best and most reliable connection possible.
- Create an Oracle Content and Experience instance in the compartment you created.
Note:You can create multiple instances within the same subscription.