To delegate creation of Oracle Content Management instances to users who sign in with single sign-on (SSO), the primary account administrator must add the users to the OCI_Administrators group. The OCI_Administrators group is created automatically when you have an Oracle Cloud account running on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- If you're not already in the Infrastructure Console, sign in to Oracle Cloud as the primary account administrator.
- In the Infrastructure Console, click on the top left to open the navigation menu, click Identity & Security, then, under Identity, click Federation.
- On the Federation page, click OracleIdentityCloudService, then, on the identity provider details page, click the link to the Oracle Identity Cloud Service Console. The IDCS Console opens in a new window.
- In the IDCS Console, click , and then click Groups.
- Click OCI_Administrators.
- Click the Users tab.
- Click Assign.
- Select the users you want to delegate to, and then click OK.
Users you added to the OCI_Administrators group can now sign in to Oracle Cloud and create Oracle Content Management instances.
If you don't want to create multiple instances in separate environments, create your instance in another region, or create a private instance you can skip to creating your instance.