Oracle Content and Experience provides preconfigured content connectors for Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, WebCenter Content, and YouTube. A service administrator can enable any or all of these through the Administration Integrations interface.
To enable a preconfigured content connector:
- Click Integrations in the Administration area of the navigation menu.
- In the Integrations menu, choose Content Connectors.
- Click Configure next to the content connector you want to enable.
- Change the information and settings as necessary:
- Name: You can change the default content connector name to a user-friendly name.
- Description: You can change or add the description.
- A Connector service URL: This read-only field becomes editable if the URL can’t connect to the service. Once the URL can connect, it displays as read only again.
- Redirect URL: Make note of the redirect URL in this read-only field. You'll need to specify the URL later for the content connector configuration.
- Accept self-signed certificate: Select this option if you will accept a certificate signed by the third-party provider.
- User name: Enter your administrator user name.
- User password: Enter your administrator password.
- Connector tags: You can assign tags that will be applied to assets pulled from the content connector (for example, the content connector name). This lets you search for all items from that content connector in an asset repository.
- Enabled for end users: To enable the content connector, select this check box, or deselect it to disable the content connector.
- Enter custom field values on the Custom Fields tab. For information about how to get the values for the custom fields, see Configure a Google Drive Content Connector, Configure a Dropbox Content Connector, Configure a OneDrive Content Connector, or Configure WebCenter Content and Oracle Content and Experience for the WCC Connector.
- Click Save.
After a content connector is configured to connect to a third-party content provider, you can enable it by clicking Enable next to the connector on the Content Connectors page.