Similar to the SCSRenderAPI, there is an SCSCompileAPI that is passed in to each compile function.
This contains the following properties and functions.
- navigationRoot: The ID of the node that is the root of the site.
- navigationCurr: The ID of the current page node.
- structureMap: All of the nodes of the site hierarchy and accessed by ID.
- siteInfo: All the site properties.
- getContentClient: Gets the contentClient instance for use in Content API calls.
- getCustomSiteProperty: Gets custom properties during
You can store custom data and properties at the site level, in the siteinfo.json file, to customize a site based on the data and properties. For example, you can change the page background texture, footer links, or website name.