Copy a Ranking Policy
You can quickly create a new ranking policy based off an existing one by copying it.
- Sign in as a content administrator in your browser and click Content under Administration in the left navigation menu.
- Select Ranking Policies from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ranking policy you want to copy, and then click Copy.
- Enter a name and optional description for your ranking policy, and then click Create.
- The ranking policy is created with the same configuration as the original policy. Edit the settings, and then click Save.
You must promote the ranking policy, and then assign it as the global default or assign it as a publishing channel default in order for it to be used.