Delete a Ranking Policy
You can delete draft or promoted ranking policies. Published ranking policies must be unpublished before you can delete them.
To delete a draft or promoted ranking policy:
- On the Ranking Policies page, select the ranking policy you want to delete.
- Click the delete action available for the ranking policy:
- For a draft ranking policy, click Delete Draft.
- For a promoted ranking policy, click Delete Promoted.
- For a ranking policy that has both draft and promoted versions, click the Delete pull-down menu, and select which ranking policy version you want to delete.
To delete a published ranking policy:
- On the Ranking Policies page, select the ranking policy you want to delete and click Unpublish. Once unpublished, you can select and delete the promoted ranking policy.