Depending on the Adobe application you use, you'll access the extension through different menus, and you'll have access to different features. Here's a description of some of the features, followed by a table showing which features are available in each of the applications.
- Link assets—Link assets to the current project.
- Embed assets—Copy the assets to the current project.
- Edit assets—Drag assets from the Oracle Content Management panel to the application's canvas, editor, or file list.
- Upload assets—Drag assets from Windows File Explorer, Mac Finder, or the application panel to the Oracle Content Management panel.
- Use workflows—Review, initiate, and respond to workflows.
- Use Video Plus—
- Convert standard video assets to Video Plus assets.
- To play the Video Plus film strip, hover over the thumbnail.
- To view the full video in the extension, right-click the asset, and select Video player.
Note:You can only edit the current version of an asset. Once you have finished editing a Video Plus asset, you can save it as a new asset, or as a revision of the original asset. If you edit out a segment of a video that you may want to use later for a different video, you'll want to save the edited video as a new asset so you can use the original asset for additional videos.
|Application||Link Assets||Embed Assets||Edit Assets||Upload Assets||Use Workflows||Use Video Plus|
|Photoshop||Image assets||Image assets||Image assets||Image assets||Yes||No|
|Illustrator||Image assets||Image assets||Image assets||Image assets||Yes||No|
|InDesign||Image assets||Image assets||Image assets||Image assets||Yes||No|
|Premiere Pro||Image, video, and audio assets||No||Image, video, and audio assets||Image, video, and audio assets||Yes||Yes|
|After Effects||Image, video, and audio assets||No||Image, video, and audio assets||Image, video, and audio assets||Yes||Yes|
|Animate||Image, video, and audio assets||No||Image, video, and audio assets||Image, video, and audio assets||Yes||No|
|Audition||No||Video and audio assets||Video and audio assets||Video and audio assets||No||No|