You can easily group digital content for a project into one manageable location so you have everything you need at your fingertips. Digital assets can include images, videos, documents, HTML, and other uploaded files. Digital assets are only available to enterprise users.
Note:You can't publish or translate assets in a business repository.
- Take a quick tour about using digital assets (English only)
- Get to Know the Assets Page
- Add and Remove Assets
- View and Manage Digital Assets
- Search, Filter, and Sort Assets
- Smart Content
- Tag Assets
- Assign Asset Categories
- Edit an Image
- Edit a Video
- Manage Image Renditions (asset repositories only)
- Change the Status of Assets
- Publish Assets (asset repositories only)
- Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Extension
- To add digital assets to sites, see Work with Assets and Content Items (asset repositories only).