You can easily group digital content for a project into one manageable location so you have everything you need at your fingertips. Digital assets can include images, videos, documents, HTML, and other uploaded files. Digital assets are only available to enterprise users.
Note:If you're using Oracle Content Management Starter Edition, you have limited asset support:
- Only 5,000 assets for free
- Includes out-of-the-box asset types for images, videos, and files
- Only 5 custom asset types
- No image editing or custom renditions (supports automated renditions)
- No support for Video Plus
- No support for the Adobe Creative Cloud extension
To increase the number of assets and take advantage of the full feature set, upgrade to the Premium Edition.
- Take a quick tour about using digital assets (English only)
- Get to Know the Assets Page
- Add and Remove Assets
- View and Manage Digital Assets
- Search, Filter, and Sort Assets
- Smart Content
- Tag Assets
- Assign Asset Categories
- Edit an Image
- Edit a Video
- Manage Image Renditions (asset repositories only)
- Change the Status of Assets
- Publish Assets (asset repositories only)
- Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Extension
- To add digital assets to sites, see Work with Assets and Content Items (asset repositories only).
Note:You can't publish or translate assets in a business repository.