Conversations are a way for you to collaborate with other people by posting comments and discussing topics in real time. You can start a conversation about a specific document or folder, or create an independent conversation. You can also create annotations, which are comments about specific sections of a file.
To create or view a conversation about a specific file or folder:
- Find the file or folder you want to use for a conversation.
- Tap .
- Tap Go to Conversation. If a conversation doesn't already exist, one will be started for you.
To create a conversation that’s independent of a file or folder:
- Open the navigation panel, and then tap Conversations.
- Tap . A new, empty conversation is started for you.
- Add the conversation name.
- Tap Create.
To add members to conversations:
- Open the conversation, and, then in the members bar, tap .
- Tap .
- Start typing the name of the person to add. A list of names matching the letters you entered is shown. Select the people from the list, then tap Add.
If the conversation was started about a folder, you’ll need to add people as members to the folder. You can’t add them through the conversation.
To add a post to the conversation, open the conversation, type your message in the message field, and then tap Post.