You can create an on-demand backup of an Oracle Data Hub Cloud Service cluster by using the Oracle Data Hub Cloud Service console.
- Open the Oracle Data Hub Cloud Service Console.
- Click the name of the cluster for which you want to create a backup.The Oracle Data Hub Cloud Service Overview page is displayed.
- Click the Administration tile.The Oracle Data Hub Cloud Service Backup page is displayed. If the Backup page is not displayed, you must Add Backup Configuration to the cluster. See Adding Backup Configuration for a Cluster.
- Click Manage backups for this service , and then select Backup Now.The Backup Now dialog box opens.
- Enter notes for this backup and click Back Up.The Backup page is updated to show that the backup is in progress.
While the backup is in progress, you cannot start any other management operation on the service instance. Similarly, if the administration server is not running at the time a backup is started, do not attempt to start this server until the backup completes.
When the backup is complete, it is added to the list of available backups on the Backup page.