You can scale out a cluster by adding nodes to increase capacity and handle increasing workloads.
To scale out a cluster:
- Open the Oracle Data Hub Cloud Service Console.
- Click the name of the cluster you want to scale out.An overview page with cluster details is displayed.
- From the menu for the cluster at the top of the page, select Scale Out.The Scale Out window is displayed.
- Scale out the cluster as desired:
- Number of Cassandra Nodes to Add: Number of nodes you want to add, between 0 and 20.
- Click Scale Out.Nodes are added. During this process the cluster goes into Maintenance mode and, once the scale-out operation is complete, becomes operational again.