You can create security assessment jobs in the Security Assessment wizard.
This article has the following topics:
Before you create a security assessment job, you need to register the target database
that you want to assess. Security Assessment should not be run on
Create a Security Assessment Job
- Click the Home tab and then click Security Assessment.
- Select the check boxes for the target database that you want to assess. If needed, you can select multiple target databases.
- Click Assess. The assessment runs for a couple of minutes and then generates a Security Assessment report for each selected target database. A check mark next to the assessment report indicates that the assessment is done.
- Click View Report for a target database to open its report.
- To expand a category, click it or click the triangle next to it.
- Slide the vertical scroll bar to scroll through the report content.