To assess user security on one or more target databases, you can create a user assessment job with the User Assessment wizard.
This article has the following topics:
Before you create a user assessment job, you need to register the target database that you want to assess.
Create a User Assessment Job
You can create a User Assessment job in the User Assessment wizard.
- Click the Home tab, and then click User Assessment.The User Assessment page is displayed.
- Select the check boxes for the database targets for which you want to assess user security.
- Click Assess. When the assessment is finished, a link to the User Assessment report is displayed for each selected target database.
- Click View Report for a target database.The User Assessment report is displayed.
- To view more charts, click the small circles directly below the charts.
- To browse within a page, drag the scroll bars on the right and bottom of the report.
- To browse between pages, at the bottom of the report, enter a page number or click a page number. You can also use the arrow keys to step through the pages or move directly to the first or last page.