You can sign in to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console as a native Oracle Cloud Infrastructure user or as a federated user.
To sign in to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console:
- Open a supported browser and go to the Console URL given to you either in an email or by your tenancy administrator.
- Enter your tenancy name, and then click Continue.If your Console URL already contains the name, you are not prompted to enter a tenancy name. For example, the URL
https://console.us-ashburn-1.oraclecloud.com/?tenant=CompanyABCcontains the tenancy name
- If the Single Sign-On option is presented on your sign-in page, it means that your tenancy is federated with an identity service other than the default one. Sign in the following way:
The Home page in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console is displayed.
- Select your identity provider and click Continue.You are redirected to your identity provider to sign in.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Select your identity provider and click Continue.
- If the Single Sign-On option is not presented on your sign-in page, then your tenancy uses the default identity service, which is Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Identity and Access Management (IAM). Sign in the following way:
- Enter your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure user name and password.
- If you are signing in for the first time, you are prompted to change your temporary password. Enter a new password, making sure to follow the password criteria, and click Submit.The Home page in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console is displayed.