- Title and Copyright Information
- About Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service
- Architecture Overview
- Key Features of Exadata Express
- Before You Begin with Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service
- How to Begin with Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service
- Sign In To Your Account
- Access Service Details
- Access the Service Console
- Access Oracle Application Express
- Quick Tour of the Service Console
- 2 Manage Identity Domains and Service Instances
Connect Tools and Utilities
- About Connecting Tools and Utilities
- Connect SQL*Plus
- Connect SQLcl
- Connect SQL Developer
Connect Apps, Clients and Drivers
- About Database Clients and Versions
- Database Client Prerequisites
- Connect with JDBC Thin Driver and UCP
- Connect with Microsoft .NET and Visual Studio
- Connect with Node.js
Develop Document Store Applications Using SODA
- About Using the Oracle Database as a Document Store through SODA
- Enable SODA for Your Service
- Use SODA for REST
- Use SODA for Java
- Use SODA from SQLcl
Develop on the Database
- Develop with Oracle SQL Developer
- Use Oracle Application Express Application Data Load Utility
- Develop with Oracle SQLcl
- Develop with Oracle SQL*Plus
- Manage Data with Oracle Application Express SQL Workshop
Manage Web Services
- Call SOAP and RESTful Web Services
- Implement RESTful Web Services with Oracle SQL Developer
- Implement RESTful Web Services with Oracle Application Express
- Consume RESTful Web Services with JET
- Troubleshoot RESTful Web Services
Rapidly Developing Web Applications using Application Express
- Manage Oracle Application Express Users
- Manage Oracle Application Express Database Applications
- Manage Oracle Application Express Websheet Applications
- Provide Access to Applications
- Monitor Oracle Application Express Application Activity
- Manage Oracle Application Express Packaged Apps and Sample Code
- Manage Application Security
- Use Oracle Application Express Applications and Websheets
- Send Emails
- Application Archiving
- 9 Manage and Monitor Database Performance
Manage Database Schemas
- Find the Default Schema Name and Set the Password
- Create Database Schemas
- Manage Database Schema Association with Oracle Application Express
- Export Database Schemas to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Object Storage Classic
- Import Database Schemas from Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Object Storage Classic
- Post Import Tasks
- Migrate Database Schema Service Schemas to Exadata Express
- 11 Migrate Applications and Data
Manage Vanity URLs for Exadata Express Hosted Applications
- About Vanity URLs
- Configure Vanity URLs
- Remove Vanity URLs with the Exadata Express Service Console
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I add more database storage to Exadata Express?
- How do I track the amount of storage used?
- What is the quickest way to go directly to the service console?
- What PDB functionality is not available for this service?
- Is HTTP traffic over the internet to Exadata Express encrypted? How are SSL/TLS certificates managed?
- Can I run APEX applications on Exadata Express from our own domain name URL and SSL certificate?
- How do I create an IP whitelist for my Exadata Express instance?
- How do I stop billing in metered Exadata Express Cloud Service?
- How do I manage new Exadata Express Cloud Service instance using Universal Credits?
- Does the Exadata Express administrator need to perform Oracle Database backups?
- Is it possible to migrate from Exadata Express to Oracle Autonomous Database?
- A Lockdown and Restrictions