After viewing details about a user account, you can modify the account by assigning applications to it.
- In the Identity Cloud Service console, expand the Navigation Drawer, and then click Users.
- Click the user account that you want to modify.
- Click Access.
- Click Assign.
- In the Assign Applications window, click Assign for each application that you want to assign to the user account.
- If you're assigning a managed application to the user account, then an
Assign Application window appears, containing a form
for the application. To populate this form:
- Enter the required values for the form.
- If the form contains multi-valued attributes, then an
Add button appears to the right of each
attribute. Click Add, and then in the
Allowed Values window, select the values for
the attribute, and click OK.
Tip:To remove an existing value from the attribute, click the X button to the right of the value.
- Click Save.
See Architecture Diagram Defining Oracle Identity Cloud Service and Provisioning Integration for more information about managed applications and application forms.
The Active icon for each application in the Access tab represents the active status of the user account and not the application status. The status remains active as long as the user account is active, regardless of whether the application is active or inactive.
- Click OK.
If you assigned a managed application to the user account, then you can modify the values of the application form. To do this, click the Action menu , select Edit, change the appropriate values, and then click Save.
Also, if you have enabled and configured synchronization for an App Catalog app, and assigned the app to a user account, then you can activate or deactivate the user's account with the app. To do so:
Click the Action menu to the right of the App Catalog app that you assigned to the user.
Click Activate or Deactivate.
In the Confirmation window, click OK.